How do companies move through levels in the FLITER® System?
One of the most frequently heard objections larger corporations make about SMEs is that the companies cannot scale. What that means is that the smaller company has difficulty coping with more work and performing well with an increased or expanded workload. The upside to the frustration indicates that they like what the small company is doing, but want it to do more.
Given that output is a measure of productivity, it is helpful to have the business structure that supports increased work and revenue flows.
A level, as we have defined it, is an amount, quantity, extent, or quality. Level progression indicates a degree of change.
We contend that businesses do better when they know at what level they are functioning in each key business category. In our system, we show the current level of business function, how to stabilize within that level, and how to transition to the next higher level of performance.
Take the steps as you can and watch as your company grows stronger financially and operationally. The levels in the assessment increase the ability to accommodate growth.
Why should I buy FLITER®?
It will answer the question, “What should I do now?”
FLITER® is about doing less to achieve more; disengaging from non-essential tasks to focus instead on money-making/structure-building activities that actually make the company stronger and much less vulnerable.
It saves time and eliminates waste. It highlights useful activity with the potential to yield a higher return on the investment of time, money and energy.
- FLITER® is helpful and easy to understand
- FLITER® can move your business along much more rapidly and inexpensively
- FLITER® gives you greater control
- FLITER® brings calm and gives hope as the company grows more secure (solid)
- FLITER® gives guidelines, techniques, structures, approaches and processes to measured change
- FLITER® is affordably priced, fitting even the most modest budget
- FLITER® provides information about your business that will impress bankers, bonding companies, investors and others
- FLITER® lays out a path to progress that causes the business to advance
Where can I get FLITER®?
Whether you are trying to design a SME program, trying to assist your SME vendors in their ability to better support your supply chain, or you are an individual seeking to shore the core of your business, call us to learn more at 816.554.9400.