Supplier diversity is good for business.
It’s no secret that supplier diversity can be a competitive advantage and major source of revenue in today’s global economy. But how can your organization build a viable program that taps into these benefits? Follow the steps in this guide to create a supplier diversity program that drives results for your business.
Download the guide to learn about:
- How to create a supplier diversity program from beginning to end
- The number one mistake companies make when starting a supplier diversity initiative–and how you can avoid it
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) you can use to measure the effectiveness of your supply chain
- Questions to ask to assess the current state of your suppliers and identify gaps
- Developing training to help improve your suppliers’ performance
- Tangible business results of supplier diversity initiatives
- How to continually refine and evaluate your program