As part of the MoDOT Supportive Services contract in Western Missouri, Bellewether provides opportunities for DBE (Disadvantage Business Enterprises) firms to participate in an Executive Roundtable – Strategic Growth Series.
The goal of this roundtable is to identify through the FLITER® Assessment, areas of gaps each company has and then work together to close some of those gaps. DBEs apply to be in the program and selection takes place in early fall; the roundtable runs from November – May.
The Executive Roundtable is an evolution of the previous year’s Advanced Contractor Training program. Since 2017, this series has graduated 13 DBE firms.
If you are interested in the Executive Roundtable opportunity or if you want to learn more about the program, contact Jami Henry or Kay Saunders at Bellewether today!
The following is the 2018-2019 cohort:
THE 2018-0219 COHORT:
- Alex Gonzalez – Gonzalez Construction
- Anthony Arnold – A. Arnold & Associates
- Tonia Chambers – Divergent Enterprises
- Jennifer Hart – Hartline Construction
- Jody Kaaz – Julius Kaaz Construction Company
- Mary Schoenfeld – Associated Redi-Mix
- Sheryl Clanton – McClan Construction
- Valerie McCaw – VSM Engineering
- Kay Saunders, Bellewether – Facilitator
- Jami Henry, Bellewether – Facilitator
- Lester Woods, MoDOT – Director, External Civil Rights
If you are interested in the Executive Roundtable opportunity or if you want to learn more about the program, contact Bellewether today!